- The six foot bunny rabbit that stood in my room after I watched Donnie Darko.
- Taxi drivers who use the whiplash method for gaining and losing speed. Especially around pedestrians.
- People who pull surprise horror movie faces. Even non-surprise horror movie faces scare me.
- The fog horn sound from that scary movie I watched where everything burns, and the woman goes underground to find her kid. You know, the one with the horrible nurses.
- That horror movie thing, where someone moves all disjointed and weird.