Guess WHAT! today is the great MOFO delurk, and while I don’t think I have too many lurkers here at Leaf, probably…, I’m going to go say hello to some of the bloggers I read a lot. I encourage you to do the same.
I found out about this through Schmutzie, who has always got something interesting to read on her blog.
For the rest of this post I thought I’d share some interesting and meaningful (read: random and useless) information about myself.
1. I have a deep and long-lived bond with chocolate. I’ve inherited it from my dad’s side.
2. I form meaningful and lasting bonds with stray animals that let me pet them on the street. And I stop to pet every single one of them, it doesn’t matter how late I am.
3. I stop to look at interesting or shiny things on the footpath. It annoys a lot of people.
4. I once sat in an hour long lecture next to a guy who vibrated the whole time – not from a mobile phone, but actual whole body vibration.
5. I love having a high ceiling in my bedroom. I tell people that it’s because I hate feeling all closed in (I do) but in actual fact its because I bounce on my bed whenever I get the chance to…
So, enough about me, tell me something interesting and meaningful about you…