Hi all! So, this is my inspiring jar of questions to help me with blogging!
I really miss the 30 Days of Truth challenge, because I do my best work when I’m writing on a set question. Mostly because I have a really short attention span, and I get bored just talking about what I’m doing every day. I don’t even really do all that much – there’s only so much I can say about the gym, work, and what I ate for lunch.
(As you will have noticed.)
So I grabbed this big old jar that had jelly beans in it (once upon a time) and filled it up with a bunch of questions and topics that I can blog on…
- How are you doing right now? – Honestly.
- What would your pirate name be if you were a pirate?
- What are you awesome at?
- You just discovered a new fear.. What is it?
- What is your zombie survival plan?
- What were you like at age 10?
- What would you do today if you were 5 years old again and unsupervised?
- What is the best dinosaur? Discuss.
Topics and writing exercises:
- Describe yourself. (Surprisingly hard, people!!)
- Super Hero Power.
- Write a letter to your 98 year old self.
- Zombies. (Discuss.)
- Alternative Universe.
- Do the “I am” writing exercise!
So yeah. Exciting! Of course since I’m about to leave the jar behind for a week I’ve grabbed few to keep in my enviro diary in case I get stuck for blogging in Napier.
So do you have any questions I should add? And what do you do when you’re stuck for blogging inspiration?